Axis is a family business and uses quality management principles, a professional database and an electronic office system to ensure we meet our statutory requirements and our high level of client service.
Tony Grimmond is the principal building certifier with over 32 years’ experience in building surveying and is a member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors. Tony’s qualifications and accreditations are shown below.
Lynne Grimmond is Axis’ business manager responsible for office and accounts management and has over 38 years’ experience working in chartered accountancy and legal firms in accounts, administration and office management.
Stephen Grimmond is a qualified building certifier working on multi-residential and commercial projects. Stephen is a member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors.
Matt Grimmond is a qualified building certifier and looks after all residential projects. Matt is a member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors.
Andrew Grimmond is employed as a cadet building certifier and has recently completed an Advanced Diploma in Building Surveying. Andrew is assisting under supervision in all building certification functions and provides administration support to the team.
Vanessa Barron is Axis’ office administrative support specialist. Vanessa looks after accounts and has a wide range of experience in administration and account management and is a qualified bookkeeper.
- Bachelor of Applied Science – Environmental Health
- Graduate Certificate Building Fire Safety
- Associate Diploma of Applied Science (Health & Building Surveying)
- Graduate Certificate in Access Appraisal – Buildings
- Graduate Certificate Management Competence
- Accredited as Building Surveyor with the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Member of the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors
- Registered as building certifier in Queensland & NSW